Great Barrier Reef Flats- 3 Days 4 nights- Luxury Mothership
Australia’s best Indo-Pacific Permit fly fishing destination.
SEPTEMBER – APRIL
Private Groups up to 6 anglers- Walk and wade crystal clear tropical flats on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Our trips are tailor-made for private groups of 6 anglers/guests.
- 3 full days of fishing over 4 nights onboard
- Additional Activities including snorkelling and diving
- Perfect for family groups and couples, we offer 3 twin-share cabins with en suites, with pricing depending on guides and skiffs required.
- 2 x 6.5 m centre console skiff
- 1 x 5m centre console skiff
- Mothership anchored near flats for quick access to fishing after breakfast.
- Two guests per skiff/guide, incredible sight fishing wading shallow flats.
- Catch up to 10 different species in a single day.
- Target Aussie flats icons like Indo Pacific permit, GT, golden trevally, and milkfish.
- Enjoy some of Australia’s best permit fishing.
- Relax on our luxury mothership with a chef and cold beer waiting for you at the end of each day.
Meet Aroona, Your Luxury Mothership:
- Aroona is a 70ft Outer Reef Luxury Motor Yacht.
- Specializes in remote luxury charters on the Great Barrier Reef year-round.
- Accommodates a maximum of 8 guests in full 5-star comfort.
- Aroona’s team is passionate about the conservation and preservation of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Crew members are knowledgeable and dedicated to showcasing this stunning part of the planet.
- Low-impact, shallow water, sustainable fishing
- Enjoy air-conditioned comfort and entertainment with a large flat screen TV in the saloon.
Accommodation, Meals & Beverages:
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages are included in the trip price.
- Alcohol is pre-purchased and available on board.
- Relish first-class dining with 3-course meals, including hot and continental breakfasts.
- Lunch and snacks can be taken on the skiffs while fishing.
- Fresh and locally sourced produce, including fresh reef fish caught daily
- Crew serves tea/coffee in the mornings and cold drinks in the afternoon.
- Special requests and dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Aroona has 3 state rooms, all twin-share, with private ensuites and individual air conditioning.
- Each room includes a TV for your comfort.
Explore the Untouched Flats of the Great Barrier Reef:
- The Great Barrier Reef spans 1300km along Australia’s northeast coast, with thousands of unexplored flats, tropical islands, and sand cays.
- This hidden gem has been forgotten as a fly fishing destination, making it one of the most untouched flats fishing locations on the planet.
- Our professional guides have discovered world-class saltwater fly fishing.
- Join us on exclusive 3-day trips from Cairns or extended week-long trips further north with our 70ft mothership.
- Experience Australian best flats, targeting iconic species like Permit, GT, milkfish, bonefish, bumphead parrots, golden trevally, spangled emperor and many more!
Fish the crystal-clear flats of the Great Barrier Reef.
CONTACT US FOR A FULL BROCHURE/ITINERARY